The 2013 Latin American Smart Grid Technology Outlook survey, conducted by Zpryme and PennEnergy Research reveals major smart grid opportunities and challenges for Latin American utilities. Interestingly, 28% of the utilities surveyed did not consider smart grid deployment a priority, but another 28% considered smart grid deployment a high priority, while the remaining utilities considered smart grid deployment a moderate priority. Given the structure of the electric sector in Latin America, the survey revealed significant disparities in expected investment levels.
Zpryme and PennEnergy Research surveyed 40 utilities in Latin America (LATAM) in July of 2013. Respondents were asked 28 questions. The survey was conducted over the internet. Responses may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the Smart Grid in Latin America
- Benefit from advanced insight on the Smart Grid in Latin America
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the Smart Grid in Latin America
- Understand the market positioning of Smart Grid in Latin America
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Latin America
Format / Pages
PDF / 20 pages