Conducted November 2017, this survey will help firms in assessing how their compensation compares across the energy industry. You will be able to evaluate salary, bonus and vacation across the transmission and distribution industry.
PennWell Knowledge Center conducted a survey across the energy industry to find out how well industry professionals were compensated in the industry. The survey gathered responses from over 238 individuals and outlines total compensation including salary, bonus and vacation time in North America and Internataionally.
Report and Dataset
The report provides a high level overview of the findings of the report. In addition to the summary report, there are individual sector reports. The dataset includes all of the survey responses compiled both in an overall format.
Reasons to Buy
This survey will help firms in assessing how their compensation compares across the energy industry. You will be able to evaluate salary, bonus and vacation across the transmission and distribution industry.
- Please indicate what sector of the Energy Industry you work for:
- What type of company do you work for?
- What is your specific area of expertise?
- What is the size of your company?
- Where are you located?
- How many years of experience do you have in the industry?
- What is your job function?
- What is your current salary range?
- How much was your last bonus?
- How many vacation / PTO days do you recieve?
- What incentives, if any, does your company invest in?