(No reviews yet)

Coal Mining in Turkey to 2020

$1,495.00
SKU:
GD6558
Availability:
This is a downloadable after purchase
Share


Summary


The US has abundant natural resources which include coal, copper, gold, iron ore and uranium. The country had 237.3 billion tonnes (Bnt) of proven coal reserves in 2014, accounting for 26.6% of the global total. Sub-bituminous and lignite accounted for 128.8Bnt or 54.3%, while the remaining 108.5Bnt or 45.7% was bituminous coal. In 2014, the US was the second largest global producer of coal after China, producing 906.6 million tonnes (Mt) or 12.9% of global production, up by 1.5% compared with 2013. The key coal producing states were Wyoming, West Virginia and Kentucky. Over the forecast period (2015-2020), coal production is expected to decrease to 823.7Mt in 2020.


Scope


  • The report contains an overview of the US coal mining industry together with the key factors affecting the industry and demand for the commodity.
  • It also provides information about US reserves, historic and forecast data on coal production, production by grade and type, consumption and exports, the competitive landscape and active, exploration and development coal projects.


    Reasons to Buy


    • Gain an understanding of the coal mining industry in the US, coal reserves, historic and forecast data on coal production, coal prices, consumption and exports, demand drivers, active, exploration and development coal projects, the competitive landscape and the country's fiscal regime.


      Date Published


      January, 2016


      Format / Pages


      PDF / 57

Coal Mining in Turkey to 2020 Reviews

This product does not have any reviews yet

Customers Also Viewed