Conducted since 2015, this data set will help firms in assessing compensation trends across the energy industry. You will be able to evaluate salary, bonus and vacation across oil & gas, power generation, renewable energy and transmission & distribution.
PennWell Knowledge Center conducts this annual survey across the energy industry to find out how well industry professionals are compensated in the industry. The historical data set gathers from 2015 to the current year on total compensation including salary, bonus and vacation time in North America and Internataionally.
The dataset includes all of the survey responses compiled both in an overall format and broken down by energy sector.
Reasons to Buy
This survey will help firms in assessing how their compensation compares across the energy industry. You will be able to evaluate salary, bonus and vacation across oil & gas, power generation, renewable energy and transmission & distribution.
- Please indicate what sector of the Energy Industry you work for:
- What type of company do you work for?
- What is your specific area of expertise?
- What is the size of your company?
- Where are you located?
- How many years of experience do you have in the industry?
- What is your job function?
- What is your current salary range?
- How much was your last bonus?
- How many vacation / PTO days do you recieve?
- What incentives, if any, does your company invest in? (New in 2017)