Write a Review (Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Gas Processing Plants - Middle East to Add Highest Gas Processing Capacity)
Globally the gas processing industry is expected to grow by around 13% over the next four years. Among regions, the Middle East and North America lead in terms of new build gas processing capacity additions by 2022. Among countries, the US is expected to add highest new build capacity of around 15 bcfd by 2022. Galkynysh II plant in Turkmenistan and Tanajib in Saudi Arabia will have the highest gas processing capacities during the period 2018-2022.
- Up-to-date global gas processing capacity data by major regions, forecast of planned capacity additions up to 2022
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on planned (new-build) gas processing plants for the period 2018 to 2022
- Planned (new-build) global gas processing capacity additions by key countries and companies
- Capital expenditure spending on new build gas processing plants by key countries and companies in a region
- Details of major global planned gas processing plants up to 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- Keep abreast of key global planned gas processing plants
- Assess your competitor’s planned gas processing plants and capacities
- Obtain the most up to date information available on global gas processing plants
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global gas processing industry
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global planned gas processing terminals
Format / Pages
PDF / 29
*** This particular item is not a direct download, it will be sent within 1 business day.***